Live & Learn works with academic and research institutions to:
- Enhance research design with unique insights from lived experience and interdisciplinary perspectives.
- Facilitate meaningful partnerships and stakeholder advisory groups for community-based participatory research (CBPR) projects.
- Advise on strategies to improve study recruitment and results dissemination to communities and networks.
Live & Learn works with community-based organizations to:
- Create more effective community engagement through consultation on program design.
- Utilize state-of-the-art scientific and technical approaches in evaluation.
- Incorporate concepts such as self-determination and person-centered care into service delivery and outreach.
Live & Learn works with governments to:
- Improve policy analysis by incorporating service user perspectives.
- Design effective education and knowledge acquisition initiatives that increase service user empowerment.