- Results from the 2016 Peer Respite Essential Features Survey (2016)
- Results from the 2014 Peer Respite Essential Features Survey (2014)
- Peer-Run Respites in the Continuum of Care (2012) Poster presented at the American Public Health Association.
- A Case Study of the Peer-Run Crisis Respite Organizing Process in Massachusetts (2010)
- Characteristics of Peer-Run Organizations Nationwide (2014)
- Attitudes Toward Medicaid Financing of Peer-Run Organizations (2014)
- Mental health peer-run organizations nationwide: Characteristics and attitudes toward the Affordable Care Act (2014) Dissertation submitted to Johns Hopkins University in conformity with the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy.